- １.Before use
- ２.Copyright information
- Copyrights and other rights related to the information contained in this Site belong to MIYAKE, or the right holders who have authorized MIYAKE to use the information, and may not be used (including duplicated, altered, distributed, etc.) without permission beyond the scope, such as private use, permitted by laws and regulations.
(1) Although MIYAKE has carefully prepared and maintained all information contained in this Site, MIYAKE does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness in any way.
(2) MIYAKE may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Site or change all or part of the information contained in this Site without notice.
- ４.Handling of personal information
- ５.Linked sites
- MIYAKE assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of third-party websites linked to or from this Site (hereinafter referred to as "the Linked Sites") or any damage resulting from the use of the Linked Sites.
- In principle, you are free to link to this Site. However, MIYAKE may refuse links depending on the content of the website (e.g., offensive to public order and morals) or the method of linking.
(1) This Site may use the technology called "cookies” for the following purposes:
a.Making it more convenient for you to use this Site when you visit it again
b.Measuring and analyzing the usage of this Site
(2) When you access content that issues cookies, cookies are recorded on your computer. However, the recorded cookies do not contain any information that can identify you as an individual.
(3) You may refuse to receive cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, in this case, you may not be able to use some parts of this Site.
- ７.Governing law and court of jurisdiction
- This website (hereinafter referred to as "this Site") presents the business activities of MIYAKE INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "MIYAKE").
- 1.Privacy statement
- MIYAKE will promote the protection of personal information by establishing the following privacy statement, building a system for protecting personal information, and ensuring that all employees are aware of the importance of protecting personal information and their efforts to protect it.
- 2.Management of personal information
- In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, MIYAKE will take the necessary measures, such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating its employees, and implement safety measures to strictly manage personal information.
- 3.Purpose of use of personal information
- This Site may ask you to register personal information such as your name, email address, and telephone number when you make an inquiry. MIYAKE will use the personal information to send emails and materials to you as a means of contacting you, informing you of its business, and answering your questions.
- 4.Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- MIYAKE will appropriately manage the personal information received from you. However, MIYAKE will not disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
・You have agreed to disclose your personal information.
・MIYAKE discloses your personal information to its contractors to provide the service requested by you.
・Disclosure of the personal information is required by laws and regulations.
- 5.Security measures for personal information
- MIYAKE will take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- 6.Inquiries about personal information
- If you make a request to inquire about, correct, or delete your own personal information, MIYAKE will respond to the request after confirming your identity.
- 7.Compliance and review of laws and regulations
- MIYAKE will comply with Japanese laws and other regulations applicable to personal information in its possession and review and improve the contents of this policy as necessary.
- If you have any questions about how MIYAKE handles personal information, please contact us at the following email address:
MIYAKE INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
950 Oyagi-machi, Takasaki-shi, Gunma 370-0072, Japan